Office Protocols during the COVID-19 Emergency
Dear My Branch Office Members,
Due to the COVID-19 virus emergency, Foritas/My Branch Office has considered and reviewed changes to our operating protocols which are effective immediately, subject to change with or without notice, and in effect until cancelled.
1. OPERATING HOURS will remain unchanged, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm, however, we will be imposing a limit on our occupancy to a maximum of 35% of our seating capacity. Priority for occupancy will be in the following order:
- Plan Subscribed members (Entrepreneur, Manager, Executive).
- Members with Reservations.
- Members with Reservations and guests.
- Walk ins.
Please keep in mind that if our imposed limit has been reached, you will be refused access to the space.
2. GUESTS must be registered through the member web portal and are subject to the capacity limits outlined above. If you have trouble navigating the portal, you may send your guest registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING, as defined by the CDC (6 feet) will be maintained by our staff and members and will include seating assignments. Everyone in the space is expected to comply with this CDC recommendation. Please follow the instructions of staff members upon arrival for seating assignment.
4. DISINFECTING CLEANING. Our offices are cleaned nightly by arrangement with the building. We have asked them to also use disinfecting solutions for cleaning vacant desk tops. In addition, we have supplied a disinfecting solution and paper towels which is available in the kitchen. As a pre-caution, we recommend that you clean your top at the beginning and end of your time in the office. When finished, PLEASE DISCARD PAPER TOWEL IN THE GRAY KITCHEN GARBAGE CAN, not the wastebasket in your office/work area.
5. STAFFING – there may be times when the office is not staffed. Subscription plan members will be issued a KEYFOB for access to the space. If you are a subscription plan member in need of a Keyfob, please email your request to email@example.com and allow 1-2 business days for registration. With or without staff present, all members are expected to comply with these protocols. If you need to speak with a Staff member, one can always be reached by phone at 973-559-4252.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, If you are sick or have any symptoms of a flu-like illness (coughing, sneezing, fever), STAY AT HOME. In the interest of everyone’s well-being, we reserve the right end your booking and ask you to vacate if you exhibit any symptoms.
I believe these reasonable measures will protect our members from contracting or passing illnesses while working at My Branch Office. I welcome your questions or comments about any of these protocols, please feel free to call 973-559-4252 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Stay Well and Be Productive!