In line with CDC and other public health guidelines, we will implement a new set of safety procedures to govern the use of the space. When we reopen, the following health practices will be in place:
- All occupants will wear face coverings.
- Total occupancy will be reduced by 50% with seat distancing.
- Disinfectant dispensers will be available at entrances for hand sanitizing.
- Disinfecting wipes will be available to sanitize your work area.
- Social distancing will be maintained while in the space.
These practices will be in effect upon opening. They will be reviewed and modified as warranted by public health conditions and government guidelines.
We will do our part and we ask our members to do their part as well – together, we are committed to keeping us all safe and productive.